Why magnesium is so important for humans in 2022

Why magnesium is so important for humans in 2024

Magnesium is so important for health because it is involved in more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.

The human body contains about 70 g of magnesium, 60% of which is in the bones and the remaining 40% is in muscles and tissues.

What is magnesium good for?

What is magnesium good for?

Magnesium is the first defense against fatigue!

This is partly due to the role magnesium plays in energy production in the body.

It also plays a part in transmitting nerve impulses and in muscle contraction, which are essential for cardiovascular function and muscle relaxation.

Thanks to this last property, it helps to cope with cramps (during pregnancy, after exercise, etc.).

In addition, it participates in the synthesis of proteins, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, as well as regulates the process of cell division.

It also helps maintain psychological functions (memory, speech, thinking, attention, etc.).

Magnesium has a positive effect on bone growth;

Normalizes heart rate, lowers blood pressure and regulates the level of sugar in the blood;

Relieve cramps in the muscles;

Reduces pain in the joints.

By normalizing the amount of magnesium in the body, you can get rid of problems such as insomnia, stress, and depression.

Magnesium fights fatigue, prevents headaches; promotes dental health; prevents the deposition of kidney stones.

This will help you

What are the main symptoms of magnesium deficiency

What are the main symptoms of magnesium deficiency

When you have a magnesium deficiency, you may experience feelings of numbness, tingling, itching, and goosebumps crawling all over your body.

Seizures may occur.

And also with a lack of magnesium there is rapid fatigue, irritability, insomnia, decreased appetite, tendency to constipation, nausea;

Blood pressure rises, heart palpitations occur, blood glucose may rise, and immunity decreases.

A person becomes quickly tired, drowsy, less able to work and may have diarrhea.

Here is a list of the most common signs of magnesium deficiency:

  1. Anxiety, cramps, seizures;
  2. Palpitations, tingling in the hands and feet, and numbness.
  3. Insomnia, irritability, headaches;
  4. Frequent mood swings and chronic fatigue.
  5. The body also poorly absorbs and rapidly excretes magnesium in:
  6. Type 2 diabetes;
  7. Chronic diarrhea;
  8. Some digestive disorders, such as celiac disease (gluten allergy);
  9. With a removed thyroid gland;
  10. Alcohol abuse;
  11. Certain medications such as diuretics (Furosemide, etc.).
When should you have magnesium?

When should you have magnesium?

Magnesium, which is one of the most important minerals for our body, is best taken in the evening, and its intake does not depend on meals.

At the same time, magnesium and calcium (if you are taking calcium) are best taken at the same time.

Zinc should not be taken with calcium or iron as they may interfere with the body’s absorption of zinc.

Magnesium is recommended to be taken in the evening, as it is absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract and promotes healthy sleep.

As well as convulsions in people, most often occur at night, and taking magnesium will help to avoid them.

Well, when consuming magnesium as a supplement, read the instructions.

Best Dietary Supplements from Bronson

Magnesium supplement.

Magnesium supplement

Make sure you have a magnesium supplement that gives your body what it needs for hundreds of enzymatic processes and ensures a healthy heart, immune system and strong bones.

A magnesium supplement from Bronson can help you do just that

Magnesium is an important mineral for your health because it is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions.

But many Americans and Europeans do not get enough magnesium in their diet.

Our magnesium (citrate) supplement contains 100 mg in each vegetarian capsule.

Boost your cardiovascular system, immune system, bone health and more with magnesium.

Magnesium (Citrate) Benefits

  1. Helps maintain normal muscle & nerve function
  2. Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
  3. Supports a healthy immune system
  4. Helps maintain strong, healthy bones

Studies suggest the citrate salt of magnesium is well absorbed into the bloodstream.

Our Magnesium (Citrate) contains 100 mg of elemental magnesium per capsule for convenient, highly bioavailable magnesium supplementation.

Scroll to Top